Thursday, March 3, 2011

In need of inspriation!

I have been desperately in need of inspiration and as with everyone, time to stamp. So once I found the time I was not about to waste it wondering what to make, so I turned to the catalogues for inspriation. The following 2 cards I have cased from the Sale-a-bration mini catalogue see here.

Products used are:

Stamps: Free SAB set Bliss (my favourite!!), En Francais (background stamp)
Cardstock: So Saffron,Pacific Point, Very Vanilla
Ink: Old Olive, So Saffron, Sahara Sand, Basic Black, MelonMambo
Accessories: Scallop trim border punch, Boho blossoms punch, linen thread, neatral button assortment (crumb cake button), glue dots, aqua painter, whisper white thin taffeta ribbon, snail adhesive and scissors.

If you would like to get the Bliss stamp set absolutely free all you need to do is spend $100 or more on Stampin' Up! products from the current idea book and catalogue or the current Summer Mini. See more about the SAB special in my next post. Both the SAB special and the Summer mini are only available until 31-3-11 so get in now and don't miss out.


Products used are:

Stamps: Free SAB set - Sweet Summer, Fabulous Phrases (from summer mini catalgoue)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pear Pizzaz, Prettyin Pink, So Saffron (small scrap for bird)
Ink: Pear Pizzaz, Basic Black.
Paper: Designer series paper stack - Subtles (pretty in pink)
Accessories: Spiral border punch, paper piercing tool, matt pack, subltes button assortment, glue dots, pear pizzazz marker, dimensionals, snail adhesive and scissors.

I hope both of these samples will give you all some inspiration and know that there are many more examples in our catalogues for you to try, I will be trying lots more as I had so much fun experimenting with these. Feel free to try different colours and stamp sets with all the ideas and make them your own!

Should you require any of the products shown above please contact me.  Don't forget to get the most out of the Sale-a-bration special before 31/3/11.  Keep watch for a sneek peek of products from our new Autumn mini that starts 1/4/11 coming soon.

I hope you all have a wonderful day and Happy Stamping.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lyndell
    Just popping by to say I've given you an award on my blog. Thanks for all your inspiration lovey...& I don't mean just for your cards. Hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete